XP From Harvest is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which allows the player to get a certain amount of experience when harvesting. But how exactly can you get it? It’s enough just to grow a certain amount of crops and harvest it, after which experience will drop out and the player’s level will increase, but this is not the only opportunity that is added in this mod. Also, the player will be able to automatically transplant crops. Immediately after harvest, the crop will be automatically replanted and start growing again.
- When collecting all types of crops, the experience will drop. The amount depends on the difficulty of growing the crop.
- Automatic planting of the crop immediately after the harvest.
How To Install XP From Harvest Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.