XP Storage Mod is a pretty useful mod for Minecraft 1.16.x that allows you to save your experience in the subject!
- Right click : save the maximum amount of your experience in the book (maximum 30 lats per book). If you have more than 30 levels, it will give you back the remaining experience.
- Right click while sneaking : gain experience stored in the book.
- Experience book recipe : 1 book (this is a book of course), 2 lapis lazuli (it stores the experience, so lapis lazuli gives feelings), 2 diamonds (it is quite powerful and precious, so it still makes sense).
How To Install XP Storage Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just XP Storage Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the XP Storage Mod is installed.
XP Storage Mod Download Links
XP Storage Mod All Files