XRay Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 adds XRay vision to Minecraft, find ores with ease now. It includes fullbright, cavefinder, configurable coordinates display, survival fly, fly speed, and much more.
XRay mode: Default keybinding: X
- In the user interface, you can choose which blocks get rendered, and which don’t.
- You can also create additional XRay profiles, and then assign a keybinding to them in-game if you want further customizability.
Cavefinder: Default keybinding: C
- Works just like XRay mode.
- Cavefinder does not automatically turn on fullbright like XRay does. Therefore, you can use it to find torches or other light sources in caves.
Fullbright: Default keybinding: L
- My fullbright is a little bit better than others…
Configurable coordinates display
- For instructions on how to configure them, see the configuration page.
- Here is an example of what you could do:
Survival fly and fly speed
- By default, there is no keybinding set for fly. To enable fly you must set a keybinding for it.
- Pressing the fly keybinding enables survival fly. This allows you to use double jump to start flying. It is very similar to being in creative mode.
- Double tapping the fly keybinding makes you start flying immediately.
Easy to install and compatible with any other mod(s).
User interface to make configuration easier.
XRay Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Download Free:
(Supports everything from Minecraft 1.6.4 to Minecraft 1.11)
(Supports everything from Minecraft 1.6.4 to Minecraft 1.12)
(Supports everything from Minecraft 1.6.4 to Minecraft 1.12.1)
Modded version, un-official: